Benefits of a Metal Roof
Beauty, fire resistance, energy efficiency, and a proven performance expectation of 50+ years.
Residential Metal Roofing is one of the fastest growing segments of home improvement – more than quadrupling its market share over the past decade.
The benefits offered by metal roofs allow homeowners to upgrade their homes with products of lasting value. While asphalt roofs quickly diminish in value as they age, metal roofs provide lasting benefits:
- Proven performance expectation of 50+ years
- Beautiful styles and colors to match any home
- Interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance
- Fire resistance
- Energy efficiency by keeping homes cooler
- HI-R Heat Barrier Finishes reflect radiant heat even in dark colors
- Low weight to help preserve structural integrity
- Concealed fasteners for beauty and weather proofing
- Unique forming methods provide today’s most intricately designed metal roofing profiles
- Wide range of colors to meet today’s home design trends
This Post Has 5 Comments
[…] distinctive benefit of standing seam is that there are no exposed screws or fasteners that could become potential sources for leaks. […]
It’s great that this article mentions how metal roofs allow homeowners to upgrade their homes to something that will last and maintain its value. This would be useful to avoid having to make too many repairs or get a replacement. When you get your metal roof, you’d probably want to choose a contractor that has experience installing them so that they’ll be able to do it correctly in order for it to last longer and work how it’s supposed to.
[…] of just reading about DYMI Construction’s love of Metal Roofing products for Residential and Commercial applications, maybe you should see what others are saying […]
[…] any worry about breakage there are no extra material charges either. Add that to the fact it has a superior service life (50 years) the choice is pretty clear for winter roof […]
[…] to the material’s unique durability, a metal roof can withstand the elements, including gusts of wind up to 140 mph. It won’t corrode or crack, because of rust-proof […]
Comments are closed.